Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pilster Photography's Louvre Wedding Albums

One of my favorite things that we offer at Pilster Photography is our Louvre wedding album. I think it is such a spectacular piece, which shows off all of your photos in a stylish and high class way, that everyone should have one.

Sure you can see lot's of your images on DVDs and online, but when you hold the album in your hands it can bring emotions that you just don't get from looking at a screen.





When I ordered my first sample album I was probably as excited as the bride and groom! This portfolio of memories is so stunning.



To make the albums just scream magnificent at you, I have found James, our Associate Storyteller, who is an awe-inspiring album designer. He surprises me all of the time with his creativity and talent. No matter how small the album is, I make use of his talents because I believe in everyone deserves this high quality product.



Look at these flush-mount pages. They are so thick and such high quality. These coffee table style-albums are designed to last for generations.



All of the packages include 20 sides/pages, which is 10 spreads, with the option of purchasing up to 70

The intro to our albums is a handcrafted and genuine leather cover. They are
available in 16 colors. You can also ask about adding two tones or a cameo cover (One with the front picture showing through) to them.





See how flat this lays!



Also with our albums are some choices. Just let us know which ones fit you.


Here is the impressive layout done by James. He makes the Pilster Photography photos just jump!


Kime Wedding Album - Images by Chad Pilster

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails