Monday, December 29, 2008

B-Cleaning - Street Shots, WNYC looks at amateur street photographers



WNYC has some great pieces sometimes. In this piece they look at 6 amateur street photographers and give others the opportunity to enter a street shots challenge.

I am a HUGE fan of street photography and I am always curious to see how others work, even amateurs. I still need to spend some time looking through these six three minute clips, but one of them looks at a woman who uses her iPhone to make street photos more than she uses her 20D. Another looks at a man who talks about shooting from the heart and not even lifting your camera to your eye.

http://www.wnyc.org/streetshots/

going in "Photojournlism -> Photo Tips/Articles" folder

1 comment:

James L Shaffer said...

It's a coincidence that I posted an entry on my blog regarding NYC street photography with an embedded vid of Bruce Gilden. Check it out. http://jameslshafferblog.com/wordpress.

BTW, did you get my email sent to your primary email address? It is chad@chadpilster.com, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails