Friday, January 8, 2010

Getting some love from one of my brides on WeddingBee


One of my awesome brides recently became a regular blogger for WeddingBee (CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!). I think it's awesome that she's chatting me up over there!

I've really enjoyed reading her personal blog and she's given me lot's of information to share with other brides and vendors. It's a great learning experience to read about one of your clients as they prepare for their wedding.

It's also been great to see so many positive comments about my photos on their boards too. I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming next.

Thanks Katie or should I say Miss Buttons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to thank you for such a great made site!
I was sure this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/dora-party-supplies.html]dora Party Supplies[/url].

Related Posts with Thumbnails