Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shipyard Emporium in Winter Park, Florida engagement party for Tristan and Kristine



Nothing is quite as exciting as knowing when someone is going to get engaged before they do. I was lucky enough to be invited to Tristan and Kristine's engagement party. We were hoping to see Tristan surprise Kristine and propose at the party, but instead he did it before they left the house. Kristine still didn't know about the party, so the surprise was on.

These two are after my own heart, I love beer and one of their favorite places is the Shipyard Emporium and Brewery in Winter Park. What better place to have an engagement party. They even supplied their own keg, which was easily drained before the night was over.

I have to admit that I was in on the secret because Tristan's mom is Tonia, our amazing Director of Storytelling and Sales. She helped him with the planning and is now helping them with the wedding plans. I look forward to seeing some of our amazing Superstar Vendors showing up to that one!





























No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails