Tuesday, May 4, 2010

PART 1 of 3: Vera Wang goes to the Salvage yard as Jess does a trash the dress session in DeLand, Florida





So Jess messages me. "Chad I have this awesome idea, I want to do a trash a dress session." I always love when my clients have ideas and even more so when it involves having fun in their dress. I wasn't too sure where Jess was going to go with this though, because she has this AMAZING Vera Wang dress. "VERA WANG" You know expensive, not the type of dress that you actually trash!

"Yeah, I want to take it to someplace where they have trash."

Did she just say that?!?

"I've done my research and I know how to keep it clean"

Ok, so she's not completely insane, whew! She's actually still somewhat concerned about keeping it nice.

After talking about it a little bit more, I mention this salvage yard I know about. I love the little town of DeLand that I live in and there's this salvage yard I've driven by a couple thousand times, but never been in. How does that sound?

After getting out of our cars when we arrive Jess walks up to me and says, "Chad, this place is amazing!" "There are cars stacked!"

I tell her "I know" and grin because I'm guessing it's better than she imagined.














This green car was definitly one of the cool finds out there!

















Come back tomorrow to read Jessica's side of the story. Have you imagined where you might take your dress after your wedding?

The Team!
I knew how awesome this idea was, but it hit late that we should actually put a team together! I started frantically making phone calls to some of the amazing people I've worked with in the past and I couldn't have been happier.

Makeup artist Camila Santos (Just watch the transformation in the pictures of Jess from supermodel to junkyard girl)
Hairstylist - Rachel Ellerby - You can find her at J. Sterling's Hair Design in Apopka, Fl.
The dress was by Vera Wang
Here you can find Jess's wedding.

Thank you to DeLand U-PUll It, you guys were the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You've done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm
confident they will be benefited from this site.


Feel free to surf to my blog :: este usuario

Related Posts with Thumbnails