Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bookmark Cleaning - Luxography.ca


I am not sure why I had this site bookmarked, although currently the main site is down. I looked at the blog, and I realize blogs are to show what is in progress. This photographer has used it to show some of their wedding and portrait shoots.

Some of their portraits are nice, but this is about what I would expect from a decent portrait photographer. With as many bookmarks as I have, when I go to a website of someone I don't know, their work needs to be comparable to other top photographers I have. A lot of the photographer websites I keep are for inspiration, and this wasn't very inspiring.

I also looked at some of their event photography from Pride 2007 and found it very straight forward and bland.


Going in "The Trash"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails