Saturday, October 25, 2008

part 2: Winter Park Women's Club in Winter Park, Florida wedding of Chandy and Mike

I realize I just posted this, but Photoshelter has added a cool new toy that let's me embed slideshows. Let me know how this works for you! I may be posting more photos like this in the future.

In case you missed it this was the wedding of of Chandy to Mike on Saturday, October 18, 2008, in Winter Park. You can see the first half here. The wedding took place at the Knowles Memorial Chapel at Rollins College with the reception at the Winter Park Women's Club.

I was the second photographer to Val Becker and we were shooting for Bella.

I don't want to leave out the amazing Celtic band called the Wyndbreakers play during their reception, plus one of the guys lead them up the aisle playing the bagpipes.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails