Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shephard's Beach Resort, Clearwater, Florida, Destination wedding - Part TWO staring Kim and Andrew





And now we continue from PART ONE

After this amazing couple was married they wandered out onto the rocks to makes some awesome photos as the sun set. Unfortunately rainy Florida took a little bit away from actually seeing the sunset.


It may of been easy to get the veil in, but it just did not want to come out. The ironic thing is that, right after we did the final portrait shoot, it practically fell out. I think it just had a mind of it's own.


It was a pretty drive.


Getting the party started while traveling to the party!


I love reflections of the bride and groom.


Here are the awesome socks again.




I love to see what clients do with the photos we make during the e-session






Do these flowers look familiar? They did a great job of using them for dual purposes. They were the flowers that were up the aisle in PART ONE






The cake








The grand entrance! I have to say that the way Shephard's Beach Resort is designed, it makes for a great grand entrance. The steps lead right onto the dance floor.





The dance... Those pictures look kind of familiar






The food!














I'm taking a guess, but I think this was "Loveshack"






Getting close to the end with that last dance.




This wouldn't of been a problem, except it's a European car.


Happily ever after! Congrats again Kim and Andrew, you two are awesome together!

Wedding Professionals, The entire cast!
Catering and Venue - Shephard's Beach Resort
DJ - Tampa Bay Disc Jockey
Cakes - Publix
Transportation - Embassy Limousine
Photography by Pilster Photography and my awesome assistant Ryan Morris
Florist - Rose Riot
Wedding Dress from David's Bridal
Hair and Makeup - The Spa at Salon West in Largo Florida
Ceremony at Christ the King Church in Seminole, Florida by Pastor Peter Lapointe
Hotel for the bridal party Holiday Inn Harbourside at Indian Rocks Beach, Florida


I have to give props to my awesome assistant Ryan. He worked hard helping me and somehow even found time to make some awesome photos throughout the night.


And if you didn't think I really existed, my assistant actually caught me working. Thanks Ryan!

And if you want to see more don't forget about PART ONE or....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, This is a good post, indeed a great job. You must have done good research for the work, i appreciate your efforts.. Looking for more updates from your side. Thanks
florida keys beach resorts

Related Posts with Thumbnails