Monday, March 7, 2011

Rix Lounge, at Lake Buena Vista, Florida New Year's Eve Wedding with Jillian and Jonathan





Jillian and Jonathan's New Years eve wedding was a great way to spend the new year. I had a chance to hang out with them and 50 of their closest Canadian friends, and do they know how to party!

They are from Canada and make regular trips to Florida for their vacation. They were here for almost a month this time. Not only was it there destination wedding, but it was also their honeymoon.

Now another little fact about this wedding is that it was the first day I was somewhat healthy. I had a bad cold my family had until Christmas, and then I caught. I definitely felt the drain through the day and even more when things started to wrap up at 2am. My camera has definitely given me strength, because I think I slept through most of the next day.







Patricia Lejeune and her team doing an awesome job with hair and makeup!













Jillian takes a moment to work on her vows. When she told me that she hadn't written them and there was less than a couple hours before we were to leave I was a little worried. She told me she works better under pressure and she was right! She had them done in plenty of time and they were beautiful!









The kids were having a great time! Music was one thing that definitely kept them entertained.







Even the makeup said Disney wedding.



Loving Jillan's brothers shirt. He even had the sandals to match.

















The day ran a little behind, so as soon as the girls were ready we headed to the ceremony.





The Rix is such a unique venue. I love all of the decoration!





Jillian's dad did a song during the ceremony.



The kiss!





Everyone get's excited when the bride and groom enter!























I love how you can find the mouse in the butter!









Warming up for the New Year!



Her birdcage veil/hairpiece.



Most of the kids didn't quite make it to the new year





Tagas Events knows how to rock it out!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

but there is still more partying!











We snuck away to catch some fresh night air.





Superstar Wedding Professionals:
Photography - Pilster Photography with Chad and our associate James
Venue - Rix Lounge at the Walt Disney World Coronada Springs Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Venue where they got ready - The Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane
Makeup and Hair - Lejeune Makeup and Hair Artistry
Flowers - The Flower Lady
DJ - Tagas Event and Production Service
Officiant - Reverend Randal Miller
Dress - Modern Bridal Shop
Shoes - Transit
Suit - J. Crew

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails