Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Downtown Winter Park, Florida Engagement session with Derrick and Fernanda



A wine cellar seemed like a great idea for Derrick and Fernanda, a couple of wine aficionados. I did the prep work, but when we showed up the plan fell apart. Luckily Winter Park has more than one awesome wine shop and after knocking on a few cellar doors we turned some sour grapes into a pretty good bottle at the Eola Wine Company. It's humble and has a cool glass wine cellar and a nice atmosphere.

One of my other favorite places in Winter Park is it's back alleys, especially when people park red trucks near them =)

I hate to say it, but I think the best part was the end of the session. I'm still drooling after we ended the session at 4 Rivers Smokehouse. If you are looking for some good BBQ in Orlando, you should check this place out.

































































Related Posts with Thumbnails