Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The void that is filled. Thanks Max Preps!

After covering high school football for 14 years, I think it would of been one of the biggest voids after losing my job at the paper. Fortunately I found an online editorial magazine, MaxPreps, where I get paid to shoot, keep my rights and they market resales! They really have started to fill a void where newspapers are falling off. They have nicely written stories and video to go with the photography.

Since the amount of shooting I have done has dwindled to a slow drip, I am working my butt off anytime I get the opportunity. I am working really hard on looking outside of the moments on the field, more than I normally would, just because I had no outlet for it before.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails