Wednesday, December 31, 2008

b-Cleaning - Constantine Manos's American Color



Constantine Manos with Magnum starts this piece - "In everything beautiful there is something strange"

I usually find myself too busy to watch a lot of multimedia pieces, there are so many amazing ones out there and I just can't find the time to watch them all. I watched this piece from beginning to end and took notes.

I have been trying to redo my website and I was looking for direction. Manos hit all the right emotions. He talked about images being a kaleidoscope, strange and surreal, bizarre and finding offbeat places. A quarter of the images were made within a 20minute drive of me!

This piece is inspiration, and it not only gets the blood flowing to redesign my site but it makes me want to run out the door and make some images right now.

http://inmotion.magnumphotos.com/essay/color

Filed under "5 Star Photographers"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.

Charissa said...

I would definitely consider it if I knew who you were.

Thanks,
Chad

Related Posts with Thumbnails