Tuesday, February 23, 2010

E-session Adventure at Kraft Azalea Gardens and then off to Stardust Coffee with Nicolle and John





When I meet with clients I always try to find out the stories they have to tell. This helps me with ideas for different pictures to make. One of the questions is "where did you get engaged." When Nicolle and John mentioned during a picnic at Kraft Azalea Garden in Winter Park, Florida, I knew that would be a great place to make some awesome photos because I had just recently done an e-session there.

You might think that going back to the same place would be easy, but I always like to challenge myself to make a different shot. I remembered some of the pictures I made with my other couple and did my best to avoid them. The time of day was a little bit different so it did change the light, but it's interesting how many I had forgotten I made which were similar.

These two are so cute!





One of my favorite things about this park is the trees and the light. I love when the light peaks through.


This hairpiece is so awesome!











It totally felt like there was an adventure waiting to happen underneath this bridge.
















The other really cool story that Nicolle and John told me was how they met at this amazing little coffee house in Orlando call Stardust Video and Coffee in Orlando, Florida. I thought I had heard of it before, but I had never been there. I suggested it could be a cool place to do their e-sessions, because they have so much history there. Once we got there, I fell in love with it. This is the most eclectic coffeehouse I have ever been in and there were more corners to make photos in than I knew what to do with. I can't wait to find someone getting married there! If you have not been to it, I highly recommend you go.

Their save the date cards were from this photobooth.



This little red car is so awesome!





Not only is it a coffee shop, but it has DVDs. Lot's of DVDS!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o:

Related Posts with Thumbnails