Thursday, September 9, 2010

Carriage Greens Country Club, Darien, Illinois wedding of Ali and Jeff







I have to make a disclaimer right off the back. Ali is my cousin. There are not a lot of cousins in the Pilster family, so when someone get's married it's a big deal. I'm so happy to have been a part of her and Jeff's special day. It's been a while since I have been to visit and this was the first time that I had a chance to meet her new husband. The wedding was simple but little touches made it so much more meaningful.













Still waiting for this cousin to get married ;)





















This was setup for their sand pouring ceremony









Wow she had some great shoes!





The dress decided to hang out at the tailor a little longer than planned, but it made it to the wedding!

















I love that red in this dress!





































I think the highlight of the day was my other cousin and her brother serenading her with a song that he wrote.













The amazing Cast!
Ceremony - Living Water Community Church
Reception - Carriage Greens Country Club
Hair - Rocco and Rocco Day Spa
Nails - Nail Shine in Westmont
Flowers: Phillips Flowers
Cupcakes: Joyfulls Café
DJ:
Tailor: Willowbrook Shoe Repair & Tailoring
Dress: Davids Bridal
Tuxes: Mens Warehouse
Limo: Hinsdale United Limousine Service
Misc items(jewelry, bride and maid of honors bag, flower girl baskets etc..): The Wedding Etc.
Flower Girl’s Dresses: Flower Girl Princess
Lunch - PF Changs



Congrats Ali, Jeff and Gracie!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails