Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Winter Park engagement session with Stephanie and John





The usual phone call from a potential client to do an engagement session. Although it is the mother and her daughter doesn't know she is about to be engaged. She said her daughter's fiance is about to take her out in a canoe and propose to her, although she didn't want that documented.

I thought this was a great proposal story! Kristi wanted me to come out and photograph their engagement a few weeks after it happened though.

So that is how Steph and John got engaged. I thought it would be great to try and recreate some of that special night, so I had them go back out and paddle around. It was a gorgeous night too.

























I took the opportunity to jump in the canoe to get a little different angle.











These two were having fun and I was loving it!















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails