Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baldwin Park, Orlando, Florida e-session with Alicia and David







As I've been working on editing the photos from David and Alicia's e-session I'm coming across all of the shots where they have great big grins on their faces. I can't help but start laughing myself or just get a really big smile on my face. We had so much fun during their e-session the good times were contagious. It's always great to see when a couple is so perfect for each other.







Normally I'm not an early morning person, not that I don't want to, but I just find that I get rolling on things late into the night. I'm up late, so it's hard to get up early. I have plans to get to bed earlier, but the point is that light is awesome twice a day. I always explain to my couples about this, even though we can shoot anytime during the day the best light is around sunrise and sunset.

David and Alicia are early risers, so it seemed that we were going to be doing an early morning shoot. We started off at 8am in Baldwin Park. The light was awesome!



Look how gorgeous the light is as it peaks in between the two buildings.















Loving these shoes!









If you are ever looking for a great place to do engagement photos and an e-session, definitely go to a park. Couples can easily find their inner child, which makes for fun photos!









1+1=2













If that wasn't enough, here's the rest of the photos


091909 Alicia and David e-session - Images by Chad Pilster

2 comments:

Lyana said...

Chad, I am so impressed with your creativity. These shots are lively and fun and imaginative. I love your style.

Charissa said...

Thank you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails