Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hilton Rialto Place, Melbourne Beach, Florida, part 1 of 2 preparation of Christinia and Trevor's wedding



I love when a client tells me it is tough to get a good picture of them. I was warned that to book these two I was going to have to get Trevor to smile. So I brought my son the first time I met them, and these two were cracking up at him.

Unfortunately I wasn't going to be able to play that card on their wedding day.

It still wasn't that hard to get Trevor to smile, I just had him talk to Christinia. If I just sat back and was patient they would be head over heels laughing in only a few minutes. You just know a couple is meant for each other when you see the smiles on their faces after looking at each other.





























































































Superstar Vendors!
Photographer- Pilster Photography with Chad and 2nd shot by Willie Allen Jr.
Hotel - Hilton Rialto Place
Ceremony Venue - Ryckman Park
Reception Venue - Melbourne Realtors Conference Center
Cake Artist- Mathers' Cake Shop
Catering- Two Chicks and a Pot
DJ/ Musician- Jam Master's
Florist- In Bloom Flower Shop
Gown Boutique- Aurora Bridal
Gown - Maggie Sottero
Shoes - Kate Spade
Tux - Men's Warehouse
Hair Stylist- Cameo Hair & Beauty Salon
Makeup artist- Nikea with MAC at Mall of Millenia

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails