Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wedding in the Polasek Gardens



Heather, a good photographer and friend, called me up and said that she needed some help this past weekend. She needed someone to second shoot and assist, because the person who regularly assists her was not available. If I'm available I always try to help friends out and am I glad I did. She had booked a wedding at the Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens, and if you haven't been there, you have to go!









Here is Heather breaking out the old school medium format! Can't wait to see the images from this!



I don't think she told me it was at 7am until after I had said yes, and then I had to double check with her to make sure she didn't mean 7pm. Sleep is nice, but so is morning light, and it's not like I have to get up every day at this time.

The wedding didn't really start until 9a, but we wanted to get there early to grab some details of the garden and the setup. I was there by myself for a good while. It was so peaceful I probably could of sat down and just mediated. The water was like glass and when I rounded a corner looking for detail images this white egret (I think?) took off flying! I reacted and made a shot as it was reflected in the glass like water.



This veil was awesome!


Someone didn't want their photo taken




Kimberly LaRoche of Special Event Solutions at work!














Definitely one of my favorites!
























This Folk band was awesome! They added a great flavor of untypical wedding music and they sounded great!










Vendor awesomeness!
Main Photographer - Heather Ahrens of HA! Photography!
Wedding Planner - Kimberly LaRoche of Special Event Solutions
Catering and Centerpieces - John Michaels
Folk Artist - Musicians - Sarah Purser and Robert Johnson
Cake - Publix
Hair - Mosaic Studio
Makeup - Studio Cara
Location - Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens
One Way Valet (Valet)
Boat Rides - The Winter Park Boat Tour on Morse & Lake Osceola.



And the slideshow

080109 WED MALISA AND BRIAN - Images by Chad Pilster

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails