Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A baseball engagement session in Melbourne, Florida with Kelly and Steve, 1 of 2

Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,
I don't care if I never get back,
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."





Kelly and Steve have this great story about how they met and then met again. I am apologizing now if I mess it up a little bit.

Their whole relationship has totally revolved around sports, and not just any sports but a couple teams that they both love up in the New England region.

The first time they met Steve was working at a retail store when Kelly was browsing around. He couldn't see her face, but knew that he wanted to meet this girl when he saw that she had a Tom Brady backpack on.

This led to their first date. They met at a sports bar shared wings and a bud lite while watching the Red Sox.

Not long after that first date, they still were getting to know each other. If I remember right, neither had mentioned that they were going to Boston to the other. They both ended up in Boston with family to watch a game. One of them contacted the other and pretty much told the other to guess where they are at. Then the other one said they were there too. Then they found out they were about to be walking in the same gate together! They basically ran into each other thousands of miles away from their home and by complete coincidence.

So what better to celebrate the Red Sox, than to go out and play a little bit of one on one baseball! Well it was more like practice, and contact was allowed (You know, since they are football fans too!)



















So our next stop was the beach, but when we parked we saw this awesome yellow wall. Kelly just happened to be wearing yellow. I think they read my blog on choosing an e-session outfit, because both their outfits just popped right out!





This yellow wall is just a little teaser for what's about to come next at the beach. See you back here in a few days for part 2!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails